Hi there everyone! Hope all is going well during this lovely World Breastfeeding Week! <3
We are happy to announce that our Breastfeeding World community is growing and that makes us very happy. This is the main reason for this post, we need you to join us in creating an amazing community for our amazing mommy readers! Let me elaborate a bit more…
- Do you have a passion for writing?
- Are you a SAHM or a working mom and you’re looking for a way to let your creativity expand?
- Are you good at telling stories?
- You think you have some valuable tips you could share with other moms around the world?
Then is might be your opportunity to be a part of something big! We are looking for volunteer blog contributors who will be published in our Breastfeeding World Blog! Cool right?
We are looking for beautiful ladies that will be able to commit to submitting at least 1-2 blog post per week following these guidelines:
- Blog post must be at least 400 words with a maximum of 900 words.
- The content must be original and well written, make sure you’ve proofread the article before sending. (We don’t accept previously published work, this includes your personal blog.)
- Our readers enjoy the narrative of our blog posts which is easy going but at the same time informative, for examples check out our posts.
- Once accepted you will be required to submit a short bio (4-6 sentences) with a nice headshot to be included as our volunteer authors.
- Each article has to come with it’s own title (which could be modified at time of publishing if necessary).
- Your articles should be accompanied with 2-4 photographs related to the topic you are discussing, preferably use pictures that have been shot by you. If using a picture from the internet please make sure you provide the link from where you got it.
The topics we would like to start covering (we will add more in due time so please check back soon) are: –
- Doulas & breastfeeding
- Nutritional tips for breastfeeding moms
- News related to breastfeeding matters
General tips for breastfeeding moms
- Breastfeeding Law education for new moms
Fun breastfeeding facts you should know
- Beauty and Fashion tips for the nursing mom
Book reviews (about breastfeeding or baby books)
- Attachment parenting
- Benefits of babywearing
- Makeup tips for the busy mom
This is a perfect opportunity for doulas, lactation consultants, breastfeeding peer counselors and confident nursing moms that feel they have to share their experiences and help us encourage new moms to be! So please join us by filling this form below or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Volunteer blog contributor”.
We hope to have you all as volunteer blog contributors soon. Be a part of Breastfeeding World’s blog team!
Latest posts by Alexia Garcia (see all)
- NYC Mother Removed from Courtroom for Breastfeeding - April 24, 2016
- Solidarity with the survivors of the Earthquake in Ecuador - April 19, 2016
- Martha’s Vineyard Breastfeeding World - September 17, 2015